Piercing Shop - South London
Walk-ins and Appointments are always welcome at our piercing studio.
We are happy to cover all of your piercing needs.
For any questions regarding piercings please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tap to reveal
Walk in Piercing Studio
- Valid identification is required for all piercings. Passport or driving license.
- Please be aware some piercings come with an age restriction.
- Some of our piercings have an age restriction.
- We do not pierce ear lobes below 10 years old.
- More intimate piercings you must be 18+ with no parental consent considered.
If unsure please don’t hesitate to contact us for advise.
Most frequent asked questions and answers
No need to book, we work on a walk in basis between the hours of 11am till 6pm Tuesday to Saturday.
Everyone has different pain thresholds but generally it’s never as bad as you expect! The piercings are performed very quickly with minimal discomfort.
- Clients under the age of 16 will require a legal guardian over the age of 21 present to sign the Consent form waver.
- anyone above the age of 16 with be required to provide valid government issued identification etc, passport, driving license or citizenship card. We do not accept pictures of your passport.
- Any intimate piercings etc nipple you must be aged 18 and over, there are no parental consent exceptions.
Lobe piercings normal take up to 6-8 weeks to heal
4 months to even 6-12 months depending on the your body and how well you heal.
How long should I wait before downsizing or changing my jewellery?
For lobes we recommend not changing your jewellery for between 6-8 weeks.
Cartilage and other body piercing areas we recommend waiting from between 4-12 months.
Everyone heels differently, so please do pop in and see us during our opening times so we can check your piercing and advise if it is the right time to change or downsize your jewellery.
If you find yourself getting a little sore red bump on your piercing no need to panic, this can be quite normal. This is normally caused by catching your piercing on clothing, in your sleep or (people don’t like to admit it) fiddling with your piercing.
We recommend To carry on cleaning your piercing and using Bio oil or a hot compress on the bump twice a day, it may take a few weeks or a few months before you notice a change in the bump or size of it but be persistent and it will go away in time.
A keloid is an over reactive scar tissue and will form as a much larger and harder bump, for this we recommend popping in to see us for advise or consulting your doctor.
Clean your piercing twice a day with aftercare solution provided we you get a piercing from us and to make sure to keep the area clean.
Don’t twist or fiddle with the piercing as this can prolong the healing time and irritate the area causing more swelling.
Don’t go swimming for a minimum of 6 weeks as chlorine and sea water WILL irritate the Piercing and may lead to an infection. Don’t wear any tight clothing on a piercing that will be covered like navel or nipple as this will put pressure or rub the piercing and aggravate it further.